Meet Timothy S. Chapman, DMD
“I am proud to have served patients in our community for over twenty years. The combination of continuing education and state of the art equipment allows us to offer you (and your family) the high level of care you deserve.”
“Improving a person’s health and appearance can lead to life changing experiences and can positively impact an individual for the rest of their life.”
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Crown Council
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
A Solid Educational Background
- Bachelor of Science, University of Oregon, 1976
- D.M.D., Oregon Health Sciences University, 1981
- Continuing education: Over 500 hours in the last 5 years alone.
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies: Regular attendance and hands-on training with leading dentists since 1998.
- Participation in the Smiles for Life program with other Crown Council dentists has resulted in over $5,000,000 being contributed to charities that improve the health of children.
- Dentists Against Domestic Violence: We helped found this organization which has provided free dental care to women in shelters.
- Portland State Athletics Team Dentist
- Founding member of Health and Dental Awareness Professionals, an organization committed to improving the health of our community.
- Lifetime interest in physical fitness. Completed three New York Marathons.
- Avid cyclist and outdoorsman.
- Member of Mazamas mountaineering club.
- Married with three children.
If you’re looking for a dentist in Portland, Oregon, we hope you will contact us – because who you choose to be your dentist does make a difference!