We are happy to process your dental insurance claims and call your insurance company for an estimation of their coverage of certain procedures at no charge. We feel it is important for you to know before starting treatment what our dental procedures will cost you after insurance. Some factors to take into consideration include:
- Your dental insurance is a contract between your employer and dental insurance company. We are in no way involved with this agreement. If you have any questions or concerns, you would have to discuss these with either your employer or dental insurance company.
- Different dental insurance plans provide different coverages. The more expensive the plan, the more your dental care is covered.
- Most insurance plans have not increased their yearly coverage to keep up with the increasing cost of dental care. Dental care has progressed in it’s success of maintaining healthy teeth, however, the insurance companies have not kept pace with the additional cost of this quality care.
- We feel that it is important for you to understand that although an insurance company claims that they will provide 100% or 80% coverage for certain procedures, this still may not cover your dental care in the expected manner. Insurance companies may claim that our costs are over the “reasonable and customary” charge. We provide the quality care that we feel your teeth deserve, without regard to unreasonable insurance limitations.
- Being able to choose your own dentist allows you receive dental care that meets your personal expectations. Additional factors such as being located close to your home or business and having competent office staff are also important.
Although we do our best to work with your insurance company, we will not compromise our goal of providing you with the most up-to-date, knowledgeable care of your teeth!