Seven Principles That Form the Foundation for the Way We Do Dentistry:
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry: We attempt to do the most conservative treatment of your teeth. We believe in “tooth banking,” – saving the maximum amount of your tooth structure.
- We deliver the best in restorative and esthetic dentistry.
- We feel the person attached to the teeth is as important as the teeth.
- We feel that the patient should be a partner in the treatment planning process.
- We believe in making a comprehensive diagnosis. Careful analysis of your mouth includes a thorough examination. We are committed to helping you keep your teeth for life.
- We only offer safe teeth whitening options.
- We know that periodontal disease is a silent killer of teeth, and therefore we have a strong commitment to our preventive and continuing care program.
- As a mercury-free practice, we are committed to using only the finest bio-compatible dental materials.